1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Natalie Wood, the little girl from the original Miracle on 34th Street. Growing up, I HATED my name because it wasn't very common. I never had another Natalie in my class or school except for once in Kindergarten. Now, I love having something that not everyone else has.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably not that long ago. I'm often a big, hormonal mess and cry at anything remotely emotional.
3 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time, yeah I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
3 of them.. I wanted another, but I was alone in that decision so we're done.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Are you kidding? Who WOULDN'T want to be friends with me?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Typically only when I'm using words or talking.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yep.. and never broken a bone either
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'm gonna copy Heather's answer.. There was a point in time in my misspent, naive youth that I would've been ALL ABOUT jumping off things or even out of things. Now? Not so much.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or anything with granola in it
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
not typically, but that just means I have untie to retie them when I decide to wear them again
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
emotionally.. pretty much. I've birthed 3 people, spent a few years as a single mother, graduated high school AND college after becoming a Teen Mom. physically? meh.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm a yeller. And? My first instinct on the small stuff is to just freak out and then jump ahead 18 steps to freak out about what might happen.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
That are still here? My mom and brothers. They live in Chicago and I don't see them nearly as often as I would like. That have already passed? My great-grandmother. She died when I was in middle school and I would give anything for her to be able to meet my kids.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Living more in the moment and focusing on the kids instead of whatever project I'm working on
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Royal Blue Mocassins
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
a bowl of Special K Chocolate Delight
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The washing machine is running in the laundry room-- but then again, the washing machine is ALWAYS running.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
salt water, honeysuckle, ripened cantaloupe, or freshly cut grass
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Fairly important. I grew up in a political house where we debated and discussed, but I'm also pretty open to other opinions and ideas as long as it's logical and you don't try to belittle me for disagreeing with you.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain Hideaway on a lake or a beach house.. i'm not picky as long as there is water nearby.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and Basketball .
27. HAIR COLOR?
Naturally a dirty blonde, but went dark last year. Thinking about going back to my blonde roots though.
28. EYE COLOR?
I'm a Brown Eyed Girl
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, but just one.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
so many good foods and so little time.. Homemade Ravioli, Fried Green Tomatoes to name a few
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Gimme a cheesy, Chick Flick any day.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I actually enjoy all seasons, but Fall is my favorite.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
hmm.. Chocolate Pie, banana pudding, cheesecake, creme brulee.. I like a lot of them.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just started the Harry Potter series with my series. I read them years ago, but it's fun to re-read them with her because she's only seen the movies.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Who still has a mouse pad?
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
waves on the beach, my kids laughing and hearing my husband say he loves me.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Anything by Van Morrison-- this is Heather's answer, but I DEFINITELY agree. Although, I also enjoy everything James Taylor and Carole King.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New York City
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can wiggle my nose, pick things up with my toes and can always tell if my kids are lying.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Diego, CA
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Brown Brick with off-white trim
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Wasn't that fun?? Don't you wanna join in? If you do, let me know because I'd love to read them. And don't forget to tell Heather too.
PS. Have you entered my super awesome