Today's post is brought to you by the bloggers, Neely and Amber
It's Okay that
- I'm pretty happy school has started back.
- More than frustrated with kid #2's classes
- Feel like the school is punishing him because of their failure
- Being ready to go Momma Bear if need be
- Love the support and information I found via Twitter
- Spend the whole day looking at party ideas for a birthday in October
- Have a theme, but no idea what kind of color scheme to use
- Completely in love with my new car
- Think the awesomeness of Cheeks' teacher might compensate for the horribleness of 8th Grade
- I did a little jump for joy in the store yesterday when I found my all-time fave beer
- Listening to Pandora and cooking dinner go hand-in-hand at my house.
Random dance contests often happen in front of the stove.
Being reintroduced to "King of the Hill" via Netflix.
Watching every episode with the hubs since he's sat through
numerous Friends marathons with me.