Thank you to Kleenex Hand Towels for sponsoring this post about how I'm making my bathroom guest-ready! To learn more about Kleenex Hand Towels or to find out how you can save money when you buy your own, check out this site.
When planning our summer schedule, one of the things I always consider are house guests.
And last week while we were out of town, a friend house sat for us and took care of my dog.
In prepping the house, I not only bought their favorite snacks to stock the kitchen but I also attempted to pretty the bathroom.
|the guest/downstairs/kid bathroom|
Guest Friendly Bathrooms
- Clean: this is a kid bathroom so I always give it a thorough cleaning before leaving
- Towels: fresh laundry so they have
- Toiletries: travel shampoo, lotion, toothbrush, etc just IN CASE
- Wash Up: hand soap on the counter & hand towels to dry
- Entertaining:magazines for reading material; you never know how long you'll be there
|who doesn't wanna read the newest Real Simple??|
|Kleenex Hand Towels are FABULOUS!! They're my go-to hand towel if we have a party or someone comes over|
I know they're just little things, but it's the thought that counts.. right?? And the list is often tweaked depending on who is coming to stay and for how long, but these are my basic guidelines.
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using Kleenex Hand Towels, and click here for savings and more!
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.